Attorney Charles Ali Everage
Attorney Charles Ali Everage has more than 20 years of experience as a civil litigator. He is a passionate advocate for injured workers, the disabled applying for Social Security Disability benefits, and families experiencing a wrongful death. Originally from Montgomery, Alabama, he was admitted to practice in Alabama in 1998 before relocating to Charlotte in 2003.
Mr. Everage is a proud graduate of Florida A&M University in 1995 and graduated law school from Georgetown University Law in 1998. In addition to being licensed in Alabama and North Carolina, Mr. Everage is admitted to practice in all three federal courts in North Carolina and Alabama, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- North Carolina, 2002
- Alabama, 1998
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1998
- Florida A & M University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. - 1995
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations & Community Involvement
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- University Park Baptist Church
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSSCR)
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 1998
- Florida A & M University,
Tallahassee, Florida, 1995
Honors: cum laude
Major: Political Science