Attorney Horace F. Hunter
Attorney Horace F. Hunter has been practicing law since graduating from the William and Mary School of Law in 1999. Since that time, he has handled a wide range of legal matters for clients—in the practice areas of Social Security Disability, personal injury, criminal defense, and commercial litigation. He is extremely devoted to each of his clients and is a disability lawyer that will fight cases with a level of dedication that is unmatched. He knows that people’s livelihood is at stake and understands the critical importance of representing individuals with disability claims.
A native of Richmond, Virginia, Mr. Hunter graduated high school from Fork Union Military Academy in 1992. He received his B.A. in English from Florida A&M University and graduated from the William & Mary School of Law in 1999 with a Juris Doctor.
Fraternities & Sororities
- Omega Psi Phi
- National Association of Social Security Claim Representatives
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Workers’ and Injury Law and Advocacy Group, Member
- William and Mary Law School, Williamsburg, Virginia
- J.D. - 1999
- Fork Union Military Academy
- Florida A&M University
- Major: English